
I have definately not been good at updating my blog. Right now I'll just get some pics and scrapbook pages. We've had some great things going on -- Halloween, Kiah's birthday, Thanksgiving, and Micah's birthday. I'll get more pictures once I get them off the camera.
I've been waiting for an update from you FOREVER!!!! Love the pictures! I asked Luca if he knew who Micah was (without using his name) and he said "Yeah, that's Luca" hahaha
ReplyDeleteYay for new pictures! I love all your scrapblog pages... I used scrapblog for the header of my blog but now that they are charging more for things I guess I'll have to give in a pay to use it! Yours are so cute though! You may need to teach me how to make mine look better. Miss you guys!!
ReplyDeleteYour scrapbook pages are so cute. Do you still make them on Photoshop? Do you use premade stuff? It's fun to see your kids. I still have yet to meet Micah.
ReplyDelete