Well, I've been meaning to post this for a while now. I've been pretty busy. I have started my new job and I'm really enjoying it! It's been three weeks now. I still feel really new. I'm working at Elkhart Dental Center as an assistant. I'm not really a dental assistant. I'm more of the assistant's assistant. I don't have any hands on patient responsiblities yet. I clean the operatories and the lab. I work in the sterilization area and have learned some perio charting. I've sat in for the hygiene assistants a couple of times. I work in the lab too. I make sure that the lab technition has everything he needs. I order supplies and teeth for the lab. I pour up and trim the models and I make bleaching trays. I really am enjoying it. The lab stuff has taken me a bit to learn. I'm just not that artistic with my hands.
Schy is doing great too! He got an A in his first class this summer. He's enjoying these next two. It's been so great to see him with the kids! I miss them so much now that I work full time! Knowing that they can be with him makes me feel a lot better about having to leave.
The kids are just enjoying themselves. They are getting big way too fast! I was enjoying my two weeks of unemployment. I love being at home with them, but it's time to get back to the real world. I hope to get some more recent pics up soon, but these are from a few weeks ago.



Father's Day

Enjoying a walk at the school
oh my beautiful family in Indiana! I just want to give all of you a huge hug. I am so glad things are going so well for you. I am sending lots of hugs and kisses to all of you:)
ReplyDelete