Friday, January 14, 2011

Family Pictures

Last week we had the entire Wright family together for the first time in 5 years. It was so nice to be all together. Saturday we got pictures of the whole group. The last time we got a picture of everyone was at our wedding… It’s been a few years. I was so excited too  because we’ve never had family pictures before. And they turned out great!

All of Us

Wrights (2)

The Siblings

Wrights (11)

Siblings and Spouses

Wrights (14)

Grandma and Grandpa with the Grandkids

Wrights (44)

Our Family

Wrights (52)

Me and Schy

Wrights (55)

Our Kids

Wrights (62)

Brittney and Sterling

Wrights (66)

Shaylee and Scott

Wrights (75)

Taylor and Natalie

Wrights (83)

Koltyr                                                       Cambrey

Wrights (85)Wrights (91)

Ryker                                                       Brydger

Wrights (89)Wrights (93)

So happy to have the whole family together!

2 comments:

  1. I love them! They turned out great! (You look fabulous!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you do look really good Em! Super cute pics and fun to see all of Schy's people - I found a "Y" theme in all of their names - I know I'm quick :)

    ReplyDelete