Well, time has gone by way too fast! With school the past ten weeks I've hardly had time to do the laundry. Yesterday was my last day of class and I did really good. Dr. Striver waited to give me my certificate last and told everyone that I consistently had the best scores on my tests. I felt kind of embarrassed standing up there like that, but I really glad at how well I've done. It was not all me though. I know that I was so blessed! I can't even express how I could feel the Lord helping me. I could do things that I knew I couldn't do on my own. I did my best and put in everything I could and the Lord made up the rest.
Last week was the craziest week ever. Schy was in the hospital for the first time in 9 months or so. I came home from class on Saturday hoping that Schy had come home and seeing the kids playing outside. It was a beautiful day! Instead my dad tells me that my mom is at the hospital with Micah. She had to take him to the doctor for his asthma and they admitted him. He was such a good boy. He did not like sleeping in that crib though. Every time he woke up at night he had to be sure that Mom was there. I'd hold him and he'd fall back asleep. He's such a sweetie. The next morning he was running around the room and was definitely ready to come home. He's doing great now. Schy has also come home and doing a lot better. This will be a crazy week though. He'll have to catch up on everything he's missed.
Schy's brother, Taylor is here now. He came to help us out while my parents are in AZ. The kids just LOVE him. He barely gets a moment to breathe. We're so grateful for his help.






I'm SO EXCITED to come see you guys! Micah and Kiah are so beautiful and cute. We are so proud of you for finishing so well! Maybe you need to move wherever we do and work with Sterling in his office :0) That would be awesome! We love you guys and Happy Birthday again Schy!
ReplyDeleteWow, what a crazy week! I hope things are better now. Congratulations on your good scores and finishing your class. So does that mean you're a dental assistant now?
ReplyDelete